Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Array ( ) 1
- Order number:
- Condition: Into neck (in)
- Vintage: 1986
- alcohol content: 12,80 % vol
- allergy information contains sulphites
distributor / producer:
Château Faurie de Souchard
und Antik Wein
With the 1986 Chateau Faurie de Souchard Grand Cru Classe St.Emilion, comes a personal present meant for a person who is very special to you.
We deliver the 1986 Chateau Faurie de Souchard with the following guaranties and wine documents.
- The wine is in excellent conditions and has to be drank and savored.
- We guarantee the authenticity of the wine and its professional storage.
- It is a high-quality, dry, long aging and, most of all, it is a renowned red wine.
- You receive the authenticity guarantee and the wine portrait as a certificate.
- In addition to that: our own advice regarding storage, plus a recommendation on how to savor and open the wine.
Our recommendation: combine the old wine with a younger one for a perfect degustation.
Degustating an old wine is a complex process, rich of different experiences. That can get really interesting when next to the older wine you degustate the younger one. The ultimate corresponding is to select two vintages with several years of time space, but they come frome the same winemaker. Or contrast two wines from the same land of production, but with a great time space between them. The old and the young one, the bottle that rest for 40 years in a cellar and the new wine that now begin to reach. Sure a wine tasting that give you a lot of ideas for conversation and comparison, all about wine.
Enrich the precious gift of wine with a wine wooden box
Natural with sliding lid and carrying strap. Professional wood processing without nails. You get the wine embedded in the wooden box with the portrait and the wine tasting recommendations.