The last bottle of this rare wine is sold. Please follow the link to search your favourite bottle among the wines of 2008: Wine 2008
The classical dry red wine comes from the appellation Saint-Émilion in Bordeaux. Saint-Émilion is an Appellation d'origine contrôlée (AOC) for wine in the Bordeaux wine region of France, where it is situated in the Libourne subregion on the right bank of the Dordogne. The wines of Saint-Émilion are typically blended from different grape varieties, the three main ones being Merlot (60% of the blend), Cabernet Franc (nearly 30%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (around 10%). Only since 1954, there has been an official classification of Saint-Émilion wine. The classification is updated every 10 years, and consists of the following levels: Premier grand cru classé A, Premier grand cru classé B, and Grand cru classé.
With the 2008 Chateau Juguet Grand Cru Saint Emilion, comes a personal present meant for a person who is very special to you.
We deliver the 2008 Chateau Juguet with the following guaranties and wine documents.
- The wine is in excellent conditions and has to be drank and savored.
- We guarantee the authenticity of the wine and its professional storage.
- It is a high-quality, dry, long aging and, most of all, it is a renowned red wine.
- You receive the authenticity guarantee and the wine portrait as a certificate.
- In addition to that: our own advice regarding storage, plus a recommendation on how to savor and open the wine.
Enrich the precious gift of wine with a wine wooden box
Natural with sliding lid and carrying strap. Professional wood processing without nails. You get the wine embedded in the wooden box with the portrait and the wine tasting recommendations.